Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 96

Hello Everyone!!
Tuesday was a good day. No particular reason, it was just good. I hope everyone else's was the same.

I thought this shot was interesting. Normally you see all kinds of graffiti while walking through the city, but what you don't normally see a graffiti in "layers". The green netting on the fence has worn away, but behind it you see a whole new "layer".

In PS I added an exposure, contrast and saturation layer. The last step was to add a warming filter to well, warm the picture up some. Enjoy!

Graffiti Layers:

2 comments:

Anna Linde said...

I love the color tones on this one, it reminds me of camouflage. I was in Chicago yesterday, but only for a few hours - most of those in the middle of the night. Hopefully I'll be back soon. Finally updated the blog - desperately trying to be better about it!!

troy said...

This is a fantastic shot. It amazes me that even in a city where it is illegal to buy spray paint (no kidding) there is still that much graffiti.