Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 100

Day 100!!!! Wow, I can't believe I've made it 100 days! Thank you SO much for all of the encouragement!

Had an awesome day in the city! Mom is here visiting so we started the day with bloody mary's at Dunlay's along with a fantastic brunch! Eggs Florentine, Fruit Pancakes, Gourmet Fried Egg Sandwich, etc....like I said, fantastic!! Next we (Nicole, Mom and I) ventured down to the Wickerpark, Bucktown neighborhoods. What a great place. We wandered around, stopped and had a cocktail and then made our way home for.......a Mexican Fiesta! Well, not really, but there were beans, fajitas, guacamole, and margaritas....and best of all great company because along with the husband and I, Nicole, Becca and Mom joined us. Great day!

Tonight's photo was taken in an alley not too far from where we live. While I was taking pics the owner came out and asked if I wanted him to move it so I could get a better shot, or remove the tarp that was covering the back half of the car. So nice! I did decline, but secretely wish that I would have let him. :)

Cadi Handle:

2 comments:

Oma said...

100 days! way to go! Just about a third of the year.

Yes it was a awesome day in the big city!

Troy said...

i love this picture! Nice work.