Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 118

I had to go back to the dentist today. No, no cavities, but some other stuff that needs taken care of. Here's my advice for the day to dental hygienists around the globe: Don't ask me anything I can't shake my head to answer while there's fingers, gauze, plastic gadgets, etc in my mouth. Because well, you're unlikely to understand my muffled speech pattern when I say: "ahn okh uk oo" (I'm ok, thank you) and instead much more likely to interpret a much more unacceptable response (I'm ok, f*$# you). Point is, stick to the "yes" and "no" questions. It's better for both of us.

Troy and I met up with Nicole this evening for a quick cocktail and bite to eat. Hence, the photo of a giant pretzel. Yes, this was my dinner. No, you are not allowed to judge me.

Pretzel:

No comments: