Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 104

Well, not necessarily the most productive day....but it wasn't bad. I guess that counts for something.
On the upside I had a fantastic girls night out. Good food, great drinks (aside from some nasty orange flavor being thrown into my standard grey goose soda - yuck!) and even better company! Happy err....25th birthday Nicole!!! :)

I'm trying to work on my action shots as last weeks Blackhawks outing proved that I am indeed not skilled in this area. This shot was minimally better. As you can see it's a bit blurred, but not in a good way. I also have the dock reflection in the water which tends to take away from the shot. In PS I added an exposure, contrast and saturation layer.

NOT a sitting duck:

1 comment:

Oma said...

Love the colors on the duck & reflection of him. Glad I was in Chicago to see this shot in person.