Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 56

Tonight reminded me of how much I love living here.
Troy met me downtown after work for a date. We started with some shoe shopping (I know, how could it get any better right?), then we headed to the Art Institute. It's Free February so no admission fee! In a city with as many museums and galleries as Chicago one can spend a small fortune on admissions so it's worth taking advantage of something like this.....especially a museum that has an entire area dedicated to photography!!

We ended our date at Eve. A newer restaurant downtown. Food was great, but service was slow. Friendly, but slow.

This photo was taken tonight in the photography wing. In PS I added an exposure, contrast and saturation layer. I like the silhouette effect and the position of the guy. A slight bit out of focus, but I like the picture. It was hard with the museum lighting and no tripod rule to get enough light in the shot.

Observer:

No comments: