Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 50

Wow. Day 50!! A mini milestone. Thank you to everyone who has been following. The comments go a very long way in motivating and encouraging me to continue. Thank you!!!

Tonight's post was taken at my friend Nicole's place. I had to make a run up there tonight so I brought my camera along with. I've noticed that I'm drawn to anything with repetition so naturally the stairs caught my eye.

In PS I added a b&w layer and then in addition added a tint.

Going Down? :

6 comments:

W said...

OMG! I can't look at this one....I have nightmares about falling from the top of one of these! Yikes.....;O)

Oma said...

Looks like a fair photo!

Bridget Kult said...

Very M.C. Eshcer esque. I like it!

Deidra Haigh said...

Thanks Guys!!!!
I like this one a lot!
Mom, we'll have to see if it makes the cut. Maybe I'll leave it to a vote as to what photos I should submit as the time gets closer.....

John Matejka said...

I like the tile pattern on the floor at the bottom.

Deidra Haigh said...

Thanks John.
I agree - it's what makes the photo.