Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 52

Troy needed to get some work done today so I took the opportunity to visit some lesser known areas of the city. Or lesser known to myself.

I always see really great photos of railroad tracks, but we're never near any (excluding the El that you can't step on without a jolt of electricity). So, I set out to find some today. I was successful but ended up focusing more on the logs that had been left on the vacant track more than the actual track itself.

In PS I added a layer of contrast and selective color to help bring out the different colors within the wood.

2 comments:

W. S. said...

These ties would make an awesome texture map may I have permission to use them?

Deidra Haigh said...

W - of course! Let me know if you would like me to send you the original.