Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 45

Happy Valentines Day to everyone!! Troy and I had a great day. We spent it watching season one of 30 Rock and then a walk with the boys over to the park to snap some pictures.
For dinner tonight the husband made me my favorite - homemade chicken and noodles (minus the chicken for me) over cheesy biscuits. Fantastic.
We enjoyed dinner on the couch while watching movies. Absolutely perfect. Who wants to fight the crowds and wade through the snow in 5 inch heels? Not me.

I liked the checker tables at the park tonight. It's funny how different things look throughout the different seasons.

In PS I added a b&w layer. I wish I would have shot from a lower level so I could have seen the checker board on the table in the background as well. Guess I'll try for a color shot tomorrow as the weekend has been lacking thus far.

No comments: