Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35

What a long day. I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad it's over.
I had to drop our car off to get some work done this morning so I had the chance to take a different route to the train and see some new stuff. Probably a good thing because I don't think I would have had the energy to get out and take pics tonight.

In PS I added layers for exposure, saturation and contrast. I also used the clone stamp tool to get rid of some car reflections in the door windows. Lastly I changed the hue to modify the colors. The door was originally blue and the wall was yellow and red. I think I may have overdone the saturation though as the pot looks a little fake.

Yellow Door:

4 comments:

Anna Linde said...

You are a good photographer. Seriously.

W said...

Ha nice, once again you have come up with another great photo and the ps is coming along nicley....

Oma said...

This would look great in my office! hint hint

W said...

LOL.....Ya Think? You must think your special Dena! ;O)