Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 32

Hello February! I was hoping that the start of a new month would mean the beginning of warmer weather. No such luck. I'm hoping that little pain in the ass Punxsutawney Phil won't see his shadow tomorrow. I'm ready for summer! :)

Just like every other kid from my generation I played monopoly growing up. With my frugal, hotel-less, house-less, non-aggressive strategy it's a wonder I ended up in the finance industry. I was "investing" like an 80 year old man at the age of 10. But I digress. Here I am in the finance industry, and enjoying the hell out of life. Including my new found interest in photography!

In PS I added a b&w layer and then erased the letters "GO" to bring back the red.
This isn't one of my favorite techniques, but one that I'm sure will come in handy once in a while.

Must Pass Go:

3 comments:

W said...

aw yes nice..

393 hours and 14 minute till the unveiling.

Christie said...

Frugality will get you far in life, my friend, I mean my sister! :)

Troy said...

Great Picture. Probably a good thing one of us is fugal (we know it's not me), otherwise we would be house-less and hotel-less.

Troy