Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 8

I thought Friday would never get here! What a long week. I need another three day weekend!

Today's post is an effort to remind myself of warmer times. Specifically margaritas, a patio and good friends. It's really all one needs to feel content.

In PS I experimented with the quick selection tool - which I LOVE! I selected just the one lime and changed the hue/saturation/brightness to easily change it from lime to lemon. When the lens gives you limes.....make lemons. Or something like that.

The lemon ended up looking a little bit fake, but it's 10:30 on Friday night and I'm done for today.

I like the reflection and think that it added depth to the photo.

4 comments:

Oma said...

Really only one lime? They all look different. Did you take this photo at a angle? Love the reflection too.

I really like the part of margaritas, patio and good friends. Hope that includes your momma. :-)

Deidra Haigh said...

Thanks Mom! And yes, of course that includes you!
Took the pic from a little above the limes so that I had a refleciton.

Bridget Kult said...

I like! I like! I like! I would pay you to send me a print or the jpg. I would love to have it in a nice black frame hanging in my kitchen. :)

Deidra Haigh said...

Thanks Bridget!!! Can send you anything you want. Just tell me what! No cost - just have to pay for your own frame :) Just send me your email over FB.