Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13

Another late post tonight. My friend Nicole and I went to a kettlebell class tonight for the first time. We had NO idea what we were getting into. Possibly the most grueling yet rewarding workout I've ever had. I think we'll make it a weekly thing! I'm sure tomorrow when I can't walk I'll feel differently. :)

Tonight's photo didn't turn out as well as I would have liked.
I wanted to capture the movement of the train, but I think I should have slowed my shutter speed a little more - to me it just ended up looking out of focus. In PS I played around with the hue and saturation.

Night Train:

2 comments:

Oma said...

Is that the Purple "L"?

W said...

Love the colors and the motion blur makes me also feel like I am too close for comfort lol! The lines are awesome espeially the ones on the other side at the bottom they look shiny wih the darkes between them...Then the yellows in the back ground that match up with the front of the train. I d alot of motion blur tuff in my animations and you got it just right! Too much more and it would ot look correct....