Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 199

I love summer! Especially my birthday in the summer.
Troy's in NY this week so we celebrated tonight at Table Fifty-Two. It was excellent, but I have to be honest....MK is still our favorite.
We spent the day performing spring cleaning (on steroids). Our whole house is torn up right now with piles of crap that we've been carting around with us the past 10 years. Now we just have to decide where to take it and how to get rid of it....ugh.
Then mid Operation Declutter our neighbor Susan came down and kidnapped me. We made a quick trip down to the Gold Coast neighborhood for the annual Garden Walk. Although for a good cause the walk itself wasn't great. I'm not sure what we were expecting, but it wasn't this. Owell, it got me out of cleaning :)

Now we're back home and lounging around enjoying some R&R after a busy weekend.

Sidewalk Art:

3 comments:

Oma said...

It that Lillie's art??

Anna Linde said...

What!! Day 200 is also your birthday! That is amazing. Have a good one!

Deidra Haigh said...

Yeah it was Lila's, but I'm thinking she may have had some help from Mom or Dad!

Thanks Anna!!