Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 198

My birthday weekend is off to a great start!!
For starters I got another great present from my mom to go along with my new nook! Thanks Mom!
Then, Troy and I spent the evening with two great friends! Thank you Becca and Eric for exactly the relaxing kind of night we needed! We had a great time (aside from the fact that I can barely breathe because I ate so much).
We did a little cupcake taste off as well. We had 6 cupcakes from 2 different shops in town.

Swilz;
Banana Split
Chocolate
Red Velvet

Sweet Mandy B's
Chocolate
White
Orange Creamsicle

I think we all agreed that Sweet Mandy B's had the superior cupcakes and overall the Orange Creamsicle took the cake (pun intended)

Bday Cupcakes:


And of course a trip to the Taylor's is not complete without Clifton!

Mr. Clifton Taylor:

1 comment: