Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 186

A little sad tonight because the long weekend is over. But, another long weekend ahead and only a 3 day work week!

We finally made it to the dog beach today. The boys haven't moved since we got home. We had a blast! It was packed - there had to be over 100 dogs there. This is such a great place in the city.

I love, love, love this picture!! I've had the hardest time trying to get my shutter speed right for action shots. Not only did I get them in focus, but I did it with two of my favorite subjects! :)

No editing. I swear.

Hope everyone had an equally amazing weekend.

Beach Boys:

4 comments:

Oma said...

aaaahhhh - such cute boys!!

W said...

Sweet love it they look so happy! Water splashes are cool too...

Oma said...

Aaaaaah such sweet granddogs!

Bridget Kult said...

Such a cute pic! Love it!