Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 192

Another fantastic day with mom!
It started off with an amazing breakfast - we have to make sure she eats well while she's here! This morning it was crab cakes benedict, bacon and fresh fruit.
After breakfast we went downtown and went on an architectural river cruise. Troy and I have been meaning to do one since we moved here. So we drugged Mom up on Dramamine and the three of us set out. I can't believe how much we learned. It was a great way to spend a summer afternoon and it goes to show that those touristy things can sometimes be a lot of fun!

Tonight's shot is what energized us for the day. I know, this seems to be turning into a food blog lately!

Mom's Breakfast:

3 comments:

Bridget Kult said...

This looks UBER yummy!

Deidra Haigh said...

Thanks B - it was! See how we treat our guests? I think you should come visit! :)

Oma said...

All I can say is YUMMMMMMMMMY!