Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 130

Troy brought home two whole red snappers. Naturally we couldn't just cook them both up the same way, we had to make it into a cook off. Unfortunately I didn't think to take any shots of "after". Give me some slack, this isn't a food blog - it's a photography blog. (For food check out my cousin Bridget's blog!)

Troy chose to grill his fish whole. I little olive oil, salt and pepper.
I of course chose the more complicated route (no easy way out here!) I had Troy fillet the fish ( I don't like touching it). I then sauteed some peppers, onions and garlic. I added some Chardonnay and then some pre made Ratatouille that I found at Trader Joes.

The first is a blurred out version of one of the fish. In PS I added a contrast, saturation and selective color layers.

Snapper Down:


In the second I used a distortion filter called Pinch to create a fish eye effect (Ha!). Enjoy!

Fish Eye of the Fish Eye:

1 comment:

troy said...

I like how you left out the fact that my fish blew your's out of the water (another fish funny!!)... Great pics, too bad you didn't take a pic to show everyone my awesome grilled snapper!